Sunday 18 October 2015

We are back from our road trip to Malacca and reached home at 10ish. A lot later than what the hubs and I would have wanted but I guess with a rather big group of people, it will tend to be like this. There were 8 adults and 5 children altogether. I think with what we've seen and heard, the hubs and I would rather travel with just the Victors in future. 

One, they have 2 girls as well and the younger one loves to play with K. And they also believe in not spoiling proper meal times by giving the kids junk food before meals. A healthy diet is enforced by the parents, I strongly believe. 

Anyhow, we left Singapore's clear skies and did not expect to arrive at a hazy destination but nevertheless, I still managed a good haul! I bought 2 pairs of flats for me and 2 for K! This time round, the hubs did not buy anything and I think he was more concerned making sure everyone enjoyed themselves. And this time, we did not visit any tourist spot at all except walking through the streets at Jonker Walk, which we always miss when we're with Jeremy, as he prefers not to travel over Sundays.

Will we go back? Most definitely. Especially since the car ride is only about 3 hours away and we can do as much shopping here. No need to travel up to KL anymore! With the very good exchange rate in our favour, we can also afford to choose and pick any hotel to stay in. This time, we stayed at the newly opened Novotel Hotel.

So, let's see what we'll be up to come my birthday month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment