Saturday 16 August 2014

Earlier in the week, the hubs mentioned that he would have to go to the Suntec guild house to oversee some renovation work in the morning and so we didn't make any plans for today. We started off with a trip to the market for breakfast as well as for some marketing where the nice florist in the market, once again, gave K a stalk of flowers. I think K knows the nice auntie will give her some flowers as I had wanted to take a walk to see what were being peddled from the make-shift stalls but she pulled me into the market.

She happily said hi to the auntie in exchange for a stalk of flowers and then we walked around and saw live frogs with thunder thighs, crabs, ornamental fishes, terrapins and worm feed while the hubs went about his marketing round. And then I accompanied her to the playground while the hubs went back up.

When I realised that the hubs wasn't going to work, I quickly prepared lunch. I cooked so much Fried Rice with chicken that it was to become K's dinner and probably the hubs' breakkie for tomorrow.
Early evening, we went to Chinatown, caught the decoration for the coming Mid-Autumn Festival as well as to buy some toiletries. 

Easy going Saturday with quality time spent with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment