Monday 18 August 2014

Conversations with K

I was so busy at work last Friday, but had to rush off in order to reach the bottom of our block by 5.30pm to take over K from the hubs as he had to return to work, that I was contemplating with the idea of returning back to the office on Saturday to clear them. And then thought that I should just go in the office earlier today but somehow we still left home the usual time. And so I told the hubs that I will not be cooking today as I may need to stay late. But as it turned out, I didn't have too! And I completed my work in good time too. :)

But as I had my mind set on not cooking already, we ate out anyway. On our way home after dinner, I saw that K was rubbing her eyes and assumed that she must be feeling sleepy already. With it being a Monday and a whole day at school, Mondays are usually tiring.

Me: See, you are rubbing your eyes already. Are you sleepy?
K: Noo, I am rubbing my eyes only 'cos there's something. I'm not sleepy....
Me: Hmpfff.....

Anyway, back at home, she was entertained by M, who I have to say is really quite good with her hands.

Look at the dinosaur replica she made while playing with K in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment