Friday 20 June 2014

My plans to have some me-time and to visit the hair-salon after work today were dashed when I realised I did not pass the hubs' his house keys when he went down to the car before K & I this morning. And M wasn't at home either!

So, I ended up meeting Jeremy, Ivy and Bev at K's childcare centre as they had wanted to surprise K. Ivy had been wanting to see K in her school environment but because the glass were all covered up, there's no way anyone can peep in. I'm not sure if K was surprised when she saw her favourite uncle 'cos she definitely did not show it. Lol.

We all went for dinner at a western style coffee-shop nearby K's school and I must say all of us enjoyed it! While we had pork knuckles, fried ramen with beef bulogi, mussles, mixed grill and so on, the bread monster ended up only eating garlic bread as she could taste the pepper in the rosti and then refused to have any.
After the good dinner, we took a walk to the nearby mall before they all came back home with us, to visit M.
And the hubs gave K some more bread, cranberry bread this time, as she didn't have much for dinner. Hopefully, she doesn't wake us up for milk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment