Sunday 15 July 2018

The hubs had a full-day strategic meeting at the office yesterday but good thing he could send the girl for her morning classes while I busied myself with the usual chores. However, I had to pick the girl up.

When we got home, someone called out for me from the neighbour's house and no surprise, it was M. Yes, she did not bother to call us again. And the auntie, so 'clever' of her told M that we would be back shortly, because I probably went to pick the girl up from class, and invited M to take a seat at their home. When I recounted this to the hubs later, we were amused because auntie seems to know our schedule! But then again, no surprised because the hubs and K bumped into her outside our flat when they left for class in the morning.

So I brought the girl for ballet, waited as usual, then brought her to the library after. We had borrowed some books when we went to the library last week with Esther and while returning them, I allowed her to borrow some more. At the same time, redeem some 'bugs card' collectible cards that E introduced K. After that, we met the hubs for dinner.

And in the afternoon today, K attended her 1st Macdonald's birthday party. Her friend from the 1st childcare centre she attended had included her together with the rest of her K2 friends from school, all of whom the girl cannot remember. Neither can I but then again, I hardly fetched her from school at that time. But the girl and I did remember the Chinese teacher who was invited and who has resigned from that centre. The hubs perhaps is the only one who recognised more faces. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment