Saturday 21 July 2018

I was supposed to do my hair on Friday but the hubs managed to convince me to join him and the girl out instead. And since I was running late from some last minute issues that cropped up at work, I had to cancel on my hairstylist and join the 2 of them.

The hubs ended up on a frivolous buy because it included me. 

They were going cheap! Hopefully they do not come apart just after a few wears. 2 pairs each for the 2 of us and none for the girl because there weren't any in her size. Besides she is ever-growing so no point in getting her so many shoes or clothes. And since they came cheap, the hubs willingly paid for mine. Heh.
And this morning, while the 2 of them were out for the girl's classes,I tidied up our shoe cabinet.Not all the shelves were used but now, there is only 1 or 2 empty ones left. I swear I had more shoes in the previous house. Now it seems I have so many pairs of sneakers! I wear most of my flats and rotate between the black and skin coloured heels. I do not wear heels much these days. It's sneakers time.
And then we had the usual ballet in the afternoon. Instead of heading straight home after ballet, we brought the girl to the library to return and borrow more books as well as to redeem the book bugs cards.

On our way home, we chanced upon the beautiful display of our RASF planes. Again, we did not get hold of the elusive tickets for NDP. I guess no choice, this will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment