Friday 30 March 2018

Yays to the long weekend! I heard of locals driving up north only to be stuck in 12 hour traffic. Madness or what?! This is definitely The year we have to make full use of before we are also faced with the same peak period travel woes.

I had planned to visit the bird park on Friday since the girl doesn't have classes. Saturdays are now out for us unless she has a break from both activities. However, since M received keys to her new flat, I decided to go down to check out 'defects' for reporting and forget about the birds. And I also  arranged for Sandra to pick up her 5 boxes that she had shipped over when she moved back since 2 years back. We need the space back and I'll blog more about it on a separate post.

Anyway, this is the view from outside M's new flat:
View from her living room:


I must say the flat is pretty well made. There were only 2 minor defects but then again the unit is a studio so I suppose that helps. But I must say despite the small size of the PILs DBSS, theirs was bad. Good thing they no longer build them.

After a short while in her flat, we went for lunch and then chanced upon a hair-salon that was offering really cheap rates for hair-cuts and so we brought the girl in. Eventually she had a trim and layer but this was not without resistance, because she really wants to keep her hair long.

The 3 of us went back home and I got the girl to do some 'house-keeping' of her playhouse. So you see, she has shifted everything out. 
In the evening, we went out for dinner, the husband did a bit of shopping while I bought just 1 blouse which was on sale. That basically sums up our relax public holiday rest day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment