Friday 9 March 2018

The girl started a new class on Wednesday evening. It wouldn't have been such a rush if I did not have a conference call at 4:30pm. But thankfully I was still able to cook dinner for the 3 of us.

The hubs and I brought the girl down to the RC near our block for her 1st art lesson. It is from 7:30 to 9 pm and during this time I went home to do the laundry. Perhaps I should go for a run during this period when I am alone. Let's see. The hubs picked her up from class and the girl exclaimed that she had fun! That's good to know because when I wanted to sign her up, I asked her and she said no, she wasn't keen. So I told her from now on, I will not ask for her opinion anymore because she says no to everything I ask but once she starts classes, she enjoys them. This time, I used her ang-pow money to pay for the lessons. Lol.

This is her artwork which she used paint, colouring pencils and crayon. Not too bad considering it's really her first time. We hardly do any art work with her except leaving her to do colouring on colouring books. This, she had to draw on her own with the teacher showing them on the whiteboard. This is titled: Through The Keyhole.
Last night, I finished up her school project, The Polar Bear's Natural Habitat. I got her to paint the ocean since she now has the 'experience'. And that was not without scolding her because she kept kicking the carton, although accidentally, while I was trying to stick the white board onto the carton cover. Anyhow I am happy with the end product. I think it is definitely better than what I could have done in the past. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment