Thursday 29 March 2018

Monday morning, I noticed this hanging on the tree outside our balcony. At first glance, I thought it was a beehive. And I could make see insects flying onto it. But when I zoomed in the picture that the hubs had taken, I felt that it could be a hornet's nest because it looked like it is made of soil.
I called the town council at about 11ish in the morning and the hubs followed up with an email, attaching 2 pictures, after lunch.

On my way home after picking the girl up, I pointed the broken beeshive on the grass patch in front of our block. 
I decided to check our email and saw that the Property Manager had replied to the hubs at 4ish to update him that the beehive has been cleared. Wow...I am inpressed. I replied with a complimentary email.  I had expected the beehive to be around till the next day at least. Efficient or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment