Friday 13 April 2018

Early Wednesday morning, the girl started tossing and turning in her sleep. The same thing happened a couple of weeks back too and she was also whining, which was uncommon. The hubs patted her but she continued with the tossing, turning and whining when he stopped. About 1/2 hour later, she threw up. Thankfully, they were just 2 small patch on a side pillow which blocks her from rolling onto the floor and a small one on her mattress. The hubs quickly brought her to the toilet where she threw up some more.

The same thing that happened a few weeks back, also in the middle of the sleeping hour, I went to see what happened. A mother's instinct. She was running a fever and I quickly gave her a shot of panadol and when morning broke, she was fine already. Phew.

Anyhow, this time round, she threw up again an hour later. Thankfully, she was able to reach the bucket in time. When morning broke, I was so tired. Having to change the pillow case, mattress cover, getting the small puke bucket for her for standby and so on. Generally I was just tired too. The hubs had to call out to me a few times before I responded because I was that tired.

When the girl got up in the morning, she seemed for the better and could even declare to me that she was feeling better already. But after I gave her some fishballs and bunapi mushroom, she threw up not long after and that was when I had to make a Dr's appointment. Good thing she took a nap and woke up just in time when it was time for us to turn up at the clinic and even then, we had to wait for such a lonnnnnggg time! 

She threw up 1 last time at home after the Dr visit and napped again. I messaged the hubs to standby on Thursday just in case she doesn't get any better. It's rare that she naps twice in day! It has never happened, to be honest. Of course not including her infant years.

And yesterday, the girl felt a bit warm and after washing her up, hoping that we can send her to school, she came to our room and said that she was very tired. I had her sleep on our bed and left for work. The hubs and I thought that the girl just needed a little more sleep. Eventually the hubs stayed home with her. She even had a nap in the late afternoon.

Anyhow, I am glad to report that she is back to school today. She told the hubs that she was bored yesterday while she was lying on her mattress watching him wash the master bathroom. Lol. While the girl was napping on Wednesday, I made myself useful and rearranged her room. The girl has declared after her birthday that she would like to sleep on her own and so we have been busy with this little project. Which is nothing really, just shifting her bookshelf and then we will buy a pull-out bed for her room. The playhouse has been dismantled by the hubs, shifted to the spare room and then assembled again. So watch this space for the room in progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment