Sunday 29 April 2018

It has been a very tiring week for me, having to do pick-up duties everyday. Thankfully, the hubs did not have to work late on Wednesday so I could finally cook a proper home meal that 1 day of the week. And he brought the girl for her art lesson so there was some respite for me.

And while I brought the girl and treated the eldest SIL to a circus show at the MBS theater yesterday, the hubs stayed home to wait for the delivery of the girl's bed. Besides, he was not at all interested in catching the show. We met up after the circus for dinner though, with Bev as well at the club's restaurant. The eldest brother, who is away on a solo trip to London, commented that the girl has such a good life. Having been exposed to 'fine dining' at such a young age. 

Once we reached home, the girl was so excited about her new proper bed and we immediately put on the covers for both mattresses for her use. 
After church today, I finally took out the deco stickers I had bought few years back from Melaka to decorate her room. I do not know how long they will last because we had to press some back on the wall when parts of the sticker peeled off. Lol.
What I had wanted the hubs to do ended up with me taking over the project. *rollseyes* Anyhow, I am happy with the result. I think it's just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment