Sunday 15 October 2017

The hubs had an early event yesterday morning but reached home before noon. So I got him to send the girl for her abacus class and buy me breakfast while I put her laundry to wash and hang. I also managed to wash the balcony and bathed before the 2 of us had to go pick her up.

It was quite a rush affair for us because the Salahudeens were sending over their carrom board, a air-hockey table and some stuff as they have sold off their house and were migrating to Australia sometime next year. They held a 'garage sale' some weeks back but since we no longer have the car, I told her to let anyone else who may want to buy what I was interested in instead. But she decided to provide delivery service. Lol.

We were supposed to lunch out together after they have set up the air-hockey table but they were late and so we ended up buying Macdees for the 3 of them, chit-chatting for a while and then them sending us to K's ballet class.

M who brought Esther out since the morning came by to give K a surprise when her class ended. But we could only take the train ride to JE together because we were heading out to the Victor's for a dinner invite. See, we can still travel to many places without the car! Ha.

After the boys watched their football, K had her fun with the younger daughter, we took a grab back home.

And today, while the 3 of us were walking to the train station to head to church, the hubs received several messages from work and had to go to 1 of the guild houses to look into a situation. So the girl and I made our own way to church.

While the brother stayed for Sunday School, K & I followed Ivy back home. We had lunch, stayed for a little while and were the first passengers while Bev drove! She only received her driving license about a week ago and not only were we her first passengers, the girl and I also met her boyfriend. She refused to let Ivy go down with us to take a look at him. Hahah...so in a way, I'm quite happy to say that she trusts me. Or maybe she was just worried that her mum would embarrass her? Lol....oh well...

That is our busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment