Thursday 12 October 2017

It's been a while since I last recorded the conversations with K. So here goes:

**************************************************************
We were in the bus, headed for home, and across the aisle was a family with 4 children. All girls except for 1 we couldn't see who was under the mother's nursing cover.

K: Mummy see, the baby must be drinking milk.
Me: Hmmmm...maybe

Just a short while later,
K: Wahhh...Mummy, the mummy must have a lot of milk cos the baby still drinking.

Still looking over at the family, K who was sitting on my lap started elbowing me:
K: Mummy, can you PLEASE give me a mei-mei or di-di?!

***************************************************************
K and I were in the toilet at a church we were visiting, where some of the children were cousins.

K: Mummy, next time my children will not have any cousins. So sad.
Me: (Thinking not another one of this sibling request) Next time you give birth to 2 children then. 
K: But my children won't have any.
Me: -_-

****************************************************************
K: Mummy, next time when daddy die already, you can come over and stay with me and my husband. Just like mama.
Me: Then what if mummy dies first?
K: Then daddy can come over and stay with us.
Me: *rollseyes*

*****************************************************************
While I was trimming K's nails one evening,

K: I am so scared....next time I will ask my husband to cut my children's nails.
Me: What if he has to work late and your children's nails are very long already?
K: Then I anyhow cut first and let him cut properly when he comes back. Eeeee...I'm so scared.

SO funny she is when she comes out with all these unexpected conversations. Lol......

No comments:

Post a Comment