Friday 3 February 2017

The yellow or brown onion we bought before Christmas springed, literally. At this point of entry, it is still growing. No, we did not water it at all. Safe to consume? But the onion is shrinking though. Lol.
Talk about spring of life, the little girl is growing up too fast. At times, she is still a baby to us, needing us but at other times, she seems so grown up! 

On the 2nd day of CNY, she refused to put on a twinning outfit with me and got me so upset. She was crying big tears and was sent to the naughty corner where she sat alone, sobbing. It was as if putting on the outfit was the biggest injustice to her. Fine. She will outgrow the dress soon and need not go through this anymore. Conclusion, we do not let her get away with her antics so she was still made to put it on again, after taking it off. I warned her that she has 1 more twinning dress that she has to wear with me. Why? Why is it so difficult to dress up like mummy's girl? :(

She also likes to put on my bras! Yes, my bras. Recently, I bought some and was packing them into my wardrobe and she goes :'Ooohh...bras..I like bras.' ???? I have no idea. She even told my eldest brother she likes to wear her mummy's bras!!!

My girl, my little not so little girl. Why must you grow up so fast??!

No comments:

Post a Comment