Tuesday 7 February 2017

When the CNY public holidays was over and we had to go back to work/school last Tuesday, K was looking forward to it because she had CNY celebration in school and does not need to be in uniform for the entire day.

When I had to do pick-up duty last Friday, she handed me her school folder and I think the teacher passed me K's exercise book. I flipped through it and was so impressed that she could write so neatly. I would be 'vomiting blood' at home whenever I get her to write. 

This picture I took, I sent it to the hubs to show him how different her writing is at home and at school! But on hindsight, it could be the blank paper that I get her to practice on as compared to the lined exercise book the school provides. And so, we detoured to the market to buy a lined exercise book for home practise.


While at home, I realised that she has homework! My K1 girl has homework already! Writing lines but it's not that bad actually because it improves her handwriting and besides I am already getting her to do that at home. But it's same yet different because this would mean she needs to hand in homework! Different kind of pressure. Thankfully, I got her to finish them on Saturday morning before our whole day activity started.

And when I ran through her communication book yesterday, the teacher has already compiled few lists of words for the next few weeks. How?????

No comments:

Post a Comment