Tuesday 28 February 2017

I had in mind for a vacation in Thailand this year. Unfortunately, they did not have a booth at the travel fair we attended on Sunday although they did for the same organisers last year. I had wanted to gather some information. But it was good anyhow as the hubs, K and I went for a walk at MBS. It's hardly ever we venture out of the lake district these days.

Then the hubs mentioned that the best time to vacay at the place of our intent is actually year end. What? Do we have to wait so long for another trip? I remember the long wait for our Tokyo trip last September and was planning for a mid-year trip. However, the sunflowers will not be in bloom and is a wasted trip if we not go during the best season.

And so, I shall plan for a mid-year trip then. Long haul flights are out because my back ache is still fresh on my mind from my recent business trip. The hubs doesn't fancy Australia and I was thinking of New Zealand but don't quite fancy package tours at the moment. So, we'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment