Monday 12 September 2016

We had a restful long weekend. Especially with the excellent weather! But if only I could lie in bed all day.

We went to IMM on Saturday morning, even before some of the shops opened for business. We had Macs breakfast and K ate 3/4 of a double yolk mooncake! Yucks but at her age, she can well afford it. We didn't buy any for my 2 elder brothers and their family this year because the hubs forgot and since we are already in the mid-autumn weekend, I told him to forget it.

Early evening, we went over to the Victors' for dinner and the guys watched live soccer on tv. It's just the 2 families and the White guy so it was cosy and not like their usual house parties where they usually invite a lot more people which incidentally has also has seen 2 families drop out.

Yesterday was the usual church and lunch for us and we basically stayed home the whole day after. I even made simple dinner at home and was finally able to magic clean and mop the house after 2 weeks. Well, I missed one week, technically. 

And today, we slept in..especially with the shiok weather..which made K sleep in longer as well. Then we had to wake up to get ready to meet my eldest brother, the SIL and Bev for lunch at the club. And then the hubs sent K and I home while he went to visit his friend at the hospital.

K and I took a nap and then when we woke, I took out all her unworn clothes that were a tad big previously for wash and put aside some more for Pauline's girl while K did some work on her activity book.

So this long weekend had been a restful one for us and I enjoyed it. Especially in the super good weather. I know I keep repeating this but how often do we get weather like this now? Anyhow, I hope you had a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment