Saturday 3 September 2016

The girl had so much fun when school was closed yesterday. And then some more today!

I had arranged for a play-date with Janice and thankfully, she was able to spare time to come over. I had not suggested my home initially, fearing it may be too far for them but good thing, Janice was willing. So I cooked my fail-proof pesto pasta for lunch and after lunch, the 4 of us started on 2 rounds on the memory board game.

And then the 2 girls went to K's room to play fishing game and pretend play before I took out some craft work for them to make. And back to the room some more for pretend play and then belting out their favourite song. In between, they had ice-cream and wafer. Before we knew it, it was 4ish and they had to go, to avoid the peak hour traffic.

While Janice reported that Jazlyn napped when they reached home, the energizer bunny I have was nowhere near that although I was kind of tired. We then took a double decker ride before transferring to a free shuttle bus that looks like a cat to IMM. Because that was what K has been asking for. To ride on a double decker bus and the cat bus. And we met the hubs for dinner at IMM.

We didn't do much today but that's because we had Hannah's 10th birthday celebration at the Victor's. We were there about 5ish and K had another splendid day of play and more.

2 comments:

  1. Jazlyn had a gd time and its fun doing the craft too..its nice tat we can do it with the 2 gals..thks for the sweet bracelet fr Kaydence.. jazlyn napped during the journey home but nvr slp after tat..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I see...hopefully we have more of these playdates next time. :)

      Delete