Tuesday 20 September 2016

2 Fridays ago, we or rather I went searching for a camera. The current one that I have is quite old already and it doesn't have the wifi function that the new models have. Although it can still work well, I really yearned for a better one. Since it's been so convenient to use our camera phone, there wasn't really a real need to get a camera. The hubs wasn't as enthusiastic as me as the camera phone really suits him just fine but I know the limitations.

Anyhow, I wasn't impressed with what I saw despite checking out the brand's website. The Saturday morning, when we went for Mac's breakfast, we went to the electronic store and thankfully had a experienced and patient salesperson who really explained the few cameras to me. But during the course of the transaction, I was whatsapping my brother a lot to check because he is the photographer and camera pro in my family.

Aesthetically, I liked this:
\

But sales talk had me buy this. 
With another zoom lens at that! We used the hubs' vouchers he received from his long service award and minus the cash-back promotion from the brand, this camera is a steal! 
So today, I attended the complimentary workshop and learnt so much! If only I can remember. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment