Thursday 15 September 2016

I chanced upon a comment that the hubs posted on his younger Nepalese cousin's FB photo, which showed her in dark shades and looking very good. He commented 'Hi Pretty'. Her reply was a polite 'Thank you dada'. Dada is a nepalese term for brother.

I didn't think much about it but then I also thought to myself that both his brothers will never make comments like this. They might 'like' the pic but I am confident enough to say they will not make such a comment. Unless it's to a child below 19.I do not think it is so much of whether my SILs would be angry but I would think it's more out of respect for them.

This morning, I messaged the hubs.
Anyhow, he deleted the comment, which he posted some 24 hours ago. I am not sure if anyone would have noticed and if I am being too sensitive? But I believe my reasoning in my message to him is valid. What would you have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment