Sunday 24 July 2016

So, we took a road trip up to Malacca, again, with the eldest brother and SIL this time. I booked us into a 2 bedder at my brother's favourite boutique hotel. We like it too except that it can get too cramp in a normal deluxe room. But the living space for a 2 bedder is great! We love the deco of the hotel. Everything peranakan.

We spent quite a bit during this trip or rather my brother did because he had prescription glasses made. We ate a lot, typical of a trip to Malacca. And I bought 5 pairs of shoes! Sneakers, which I have been looking for, gifted by the hubs. I've been looking for walking sneakers, which don't look like they are meant for exercise. Dress sneakers, if you may. And I think this will do. I like it and it's comfortable.
K didn't want to come back home when we had to check out yesterday. Well, neither did we. 

We had a relaxing and great time with my brother and his wife. We even took a ride on their colourful themed trishaws, 2nd time for the 3 of us, upon K's request. Otherwise the brother and his wife will not and I'm glad they enjoyed the experience.

Till next time, Malacca. How can we not return to you? Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment