Wednesday 17 December 2014

M is on a holiday since Monday and it feels good to be home when it feels like before, just us. Just the 2 of us and of course K. And while we should be enjoying it, the 3 have ended up feeling under the weather.

It started with K getting slightly feverish on Saturday and then the coughs and slight running nose came about. She's better now, after the manuka honey drink that the hubs made for her in her water-bottle, which she had to bring to school everyday and drink it for the past 3 days, and of course, over-the-counter cough medication. Now the hubs and I seem to be the worst for it. Having not the need to consult the GP, the same can't be said for the hubs and I! Yes, both of us consulted the GP yesterday evening and hopefully, like what the Doctor said, if your daughter recovers in such a short time, you will too!

I was on course today so it was a good break away from work, especially since I was busy ever since I came back from Chiangmai. And our my way back, I could finally say we're getting some cold wind from the year end weather. Or is it just me because I'm still sick? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment