Thursday 11 December 2014

I had been so busy and probably stressed since I came back to work on Monday that my period was delayed and after 3 days, just like clock-work it came as soon as the software issues were solved.

On top of the usual claims to manage, the company practices early salary pay-out in December and there I was having to process a truckload of claims, which the staff inevitably try to submit before the year ends, on top of ensuring that bonuses are paid out as well. And as murphy's law dictates, everything that can go wrong did go wrong. I encountered errors while processing which my colleagues in HQ have not come across before.

So on Tuesday, for the first time in this company, I stayed till 7ish pm just to check on the payroll and because I had to manually key in staff details in the bank site, I had to lunch in yesterday. The issue was settled yesterday evening and when I processed the claims run again this morning, everything seemed to be back to normal. And a while later, dear auntie flo reared her head again.

Now I just pray that there are no mistakes with bank details. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment