Sunday 28 December 2014

I was back at work on Boxing Day and I am glad that we had Esther over as she could play with K and free the hubs a little. While I can still get things done while being alone with K, the hubs makes me feel that he can't. And also he's got a very bad habit of checking his FB ever so often.

Nobody at the workplace seemed to have the mood to work the day after Christmas and I was chatting away with the people from finance, especially since my Manager was on leave. When the work day finally ended, I met the hubs, Esther and K for dinner before proceeding to Star Vista again to finish up the train coupons. K had been saying that she wants to sit on the train with Esther jie-jie. We have so many that we even gave some coupons away. Not that there was much shopping at Star Vista, it was the train rides that K kept wanting to go back for. She has taken so many rounds of train ride on her own, with me, Bev, Ivy and now Esther.

And after lunch today, we went to visit the SIL at the hospital. Unfortunately, she cannot be discharged yet and in fact may have to be warded till the last trimester. It seems that she was still leaking as of yesterday and they need to prop her legs up. She said that when she was first admitted, they had put her legs up at almost 90 degrees! Hopefully her condition stabilises and she can be home for the Lunar New Year and this time I've advised her not to travel back to her hometown in Malaysia, like how she would normally do so.

It's back to work again for me tomorrow and bonding time for K and the hubs. I think when it's time for her to return to school, she will go through some separation anxiety again, like how she did when we returned from our Chiang Mai trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment