Monday 10 November 2014

We had such a busy, busy weekend! And I'm glad to have taken the day off today but have sent K to school anyway as we're going shopping in JB!

Anyway, Saturday started off as usual, with us going marketing and then to the playground. But because we were caught in the downpour and were stuck at the market for a bit, the playground was still wet so we didn't allow K on it. It was almost 11am when we reached home and I do not know why I was suddenly so tired that I had the hubs buy lunch instead. I wanted to take a power nap but there were so many things in my to-do list that I couldn't take a restful nap. 

And so I got up, dump K's laundry into the washing machine and then the hubs came home and I fed her. 

When K was up from her nap, we left for the hub's childhood friend's place for their baby's full month celebration. We were there a little earlier and left even before the 'party' started to go to another party. The next one was at the Joseph's. It was both a catholic confirmation party as well as a birthday celebration for the dad, whose birthday is on the same day as me but a good 10 years older. Lol.

When we had to leave, K cried. She was enjoying herself with the girls. In fact, she didn't want to leave either when we were at the baby's 1st month earlier although she didn't have anyone to play with her then. But thankfully, we do not give in to her for it poured so heavily a while after when we were on the road.

As for yesterday, we headed to expo after church to check out an exhibition that was going on and by the time we left, it was about 5pm, way off K's naptime. After dinner in the evening, I brought her down to Janice's with some of my birthday cake and K played so well with Jazlyn. 

It's really nice to see them play together so well. At least there were interaction between the 2 girls. With the Pannu's daughter, it was like seeing them together but not really playing together. 

Any by the time we reached home, it was past K's bedtime. We allowed K to sleep in today as we're both on leave. For a change, she had breakfast at home and then both of us sent her to school at about 9am before we drove off to JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment