Thursday 13 November 2014

Conversations with K

A few days back, while K was doing her little business, she declared that she wants to marry Lucas. (!!!) Yes, our jaws dropped but of course we know better than to take it seriously. She went on to say that both her playgroup mates, Zander and Ko Kai, will marry each other. I then explained to her that boys cannot marry boys. So, if you are into the alternative lifestyle and strongly object to my belief, this blog is not for you. So bugger off.

Yesterday evening, the hubs brought it up, out of amusement and asked K if she told mummy who she wanted to marry.

K : I want to marry Lucas.
Me : Whyyyy? Daddy will cry when you get married.
K : 'Cos I love Lucas.
Me : You lurveeee Lucas? Does Lucas know?
K : Yes, we can talk to each other very well. (Good that she knows communication makes a good relationship)

My, she's only 2. Ok, if you want to be specific, she's 32 months old now but still! I thought children only play this married game when they are in kindergarten!! My heart will break too the day she walks down the aisle....and baby, so will your daddy's.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! It's starting.. hahaha.. who's Lucas? her classmate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lucas is her good friend from playgroup. A really cute, petite boy with puppy eyes. Lol...

    ReplyDelete