Thursday 6 November 2014

A couple of evenings back, after K had her shower, she wondered out to the living room to bring her daddy into the room. She always asks for him to come into the room and then her daddy will end up falling asleep before her. (!!) 

Anyway, the hubs was watching some infotainment on tv about milk and decided to let K see where milk actually comes from. Before the cows came on, the hubs asked K and her reply was 'From the bottle.' It was funny hearing the straight answer with such innocence.

And I digress. K always asks to lie on mummy's lap whenever it's her milk time. Sometimes I get called up while in the middle of washing dishes or something I want to finish first and so I tell her to start first but she'll whine. And I get irritated and walk myself over with my mobile and while she's lying on my lap, I surf impatiently. I know, I'm so mean. Anyhow, that's not the point. I just want to say it's so amazing that babies and even now, that K is now a toddler, she can drink from her milk bottle non-stop! 

Meaning to say the teat does not leave the mouth at all for whatever amount of milk that she is drinking. Her milk intake is 200ml and she finishes it in less than 5 minutes! Isn't that amazing? I think I take twice that time just to finish my mug of milk. Lol...

1 comment: