Wednesday 21 June 2017

I was supposed to be attending a 2-day course today and tomorrow. A break from the norm routine. When I arrived, there wasn't anyone in that room that the class was supposed to be conducted in and so I sat at the lounge area eating my hokkaido bake cheese tart. 

It seemed strange because I was there on time and decided to approach the staff only to realise the course has been cancelled last minute because the instructor was sick! While they were trying to reach out to as many participants as they could, they only had my office number and email. I had to do a U-turn, go home change and pick up my office key.

Fair enough, people do fall sick especially with this hot weather. I was perspiring while making my way back home, did a change and out I went again. Hiaz....

No comments:

Post a Comment