Thursday 27 April 2017

I finally did it. After 6 years.

Some 2 weeks back when I visited the salon to have my hair done, the flipping of my hair exposed quite a bit of white hair, which were otherwise nicely hidden below the top of my thick mane. I have been diligently plucking the white hairs off whenever I see them, in my bathroom. So Tuesday's follow-up appointment at the salon was to bring to a stop my hesitation to colour my otherwise black hair.

6 years. Since I found out I was expecting till now.  Other than perming, I refused to colour my dark and very black hair. But being the conscious me, I scolded the hubs for not telling me that my whites could now be seen. My hair stylist gave me a colour and highlights. We love the results and I think I look very nice with coloured hair but I have to add it is not without sadness to lose my au naturel hair colour. So much emotions! Hahaha...but I've been maintaining for 6 years! No mean feat for someone who used to colour her hair every so often and in different shades each time.

Well, looks like now I've got more maintaining to do. That is the touch-ups when my black root shows. Anyhow, this is really my only indulgence now. I do not do as much shopping as I used to. But oh, the hours seated in the salon....that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment