Sunday 20 November 2016

Instead of calling the town council and making an appointment with them to pick up our old refrigerator, I told the hubs that we can easily bring it down ourselves. The rollers at the bottom of the fridge made it easy to move. We even managed to shift it out from it's place to another when we had the new fridge coming, didn't we. 

So yesterday morning, as we were heading to the market for tim-sum breakfast, the hubs rolled the fridge to the lift with me helping when we needed to lift the fridge up the kerb to the living area and down the kerb, outside the house and into the lift. It was easy. No need to accord time out just to wait for the workers from the town council to come clear it. Thankfully, I did not hurt my back.

Our loyal fridge near the refuse area, downstairs our block but gone when we came back home after breakfast about 2 hours later. 😐
While I had my hair done at the salon in the afternoon, the hubs took the opportunity and brought K to have lunch with his parents. He brought K along to the salon later in the evening for her turn at the salon but before that, the car ran into some problems and the hubs had to drive really slowly to the workshop and thankfully, managed to get the car fixed. The MIL happened to be in the car. And so, after K had her hair cut, she and I had dinner at the food court while the MIL watched because she had hers while waiting for us. 

And today, we set up our Christmas tree! Well, the hubs and K did while I did more useful things like mop the house and fold the clothes. The tree is still working well although we say year after year that we will buy a bigger one if this one needs to be changed. But I guess, fake christmas trees do not need to get changed so frequently. Lol.....
And soon it'll be time for me to start wrapping the presents. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment