Thursday 10 November 2016

I ordered a fridge today and did it over the phone. Our trusty almost 10 year old Japanese brand 3 door refrigerator is heading towards retirement. The hinge on the main fridge door is rusting and the gasket mouldy. 
We window shopped last week to see what are the options in the market. There is no need for us to flaunt on a big, gadgety fridge. My preference is still a 3 door though but they don't seem to design those anymore.

Anyhow, what I paid for over the phone is much cheaper than what I would have paid for from the stores. The fridge will arrive this Saturday and all I did was order over the phone! Wow....no questions asked.

We are kind of skeptical with those Korean explosive brands now. Thankfully, other than the hubs quite old Korean mobile, we have nothing else from there. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment