Sunday 27 September 2015

We met Kenneth and Gaye at the Woodlands food industry yesterday morning after dropping K off at Jerry's. The hubs had arranged to meet up with the couple to do some meat shopping. After about 2 hours odd, the hubs and I left with frozen salmon, frozen cod fish, frozen soup, frozen risotto, frozen beef balls etc and packed them all into the freezer until I commented that we need to get a bigger fridge. We also passed the 3rd SIL a pack of frozen salmon and cod when we picked K up after lunch.

While the hubs had a wedding dinner to attend, I brought K back to Jerry's place after laundering the washing in the evening. The 3rd SIL had bought tickets for the Mid-Autumn celebrations at their estate. Despite it being lantern festival, K and Esther only held their lanterns for all of 10 minutes before they got distracted with the playground. The age gap is about 6-7 years between E & K but I'm glad they can play together as I can leave them while I have some time to myself.

The 2 girls ended up playing with 2 other girls and then K had a fall. I didn't think much of it although she was crying for quite a while. She didn't sleep well either during the night and needless to say, neither did I. I had to get off my bed roughly about every 2 hours to see to her. 

Today, she had her left arm at a crook but the hubs and I didn't think much of it as she wasn't complaining much. But when it affected her nap in the afternoon, I suggested we bring her to KK. The hubs wanted to bring her to a family clinic but I reckoned that it is likely she'll need to go for an x-ray. 

Thankfully, after the x-ray, there are no fractures or anything worse than that. The Dr reckons that it is more of a sprain but have put her left elbow in a cast to prevent K from moving too much. We'll be back on Thursday to remove the cast and hopefully before that, the pain would go off.

2 comments:

  1. Oh K, sorry to hear about ur arm. Get well soon.

    Btw was is fassler u went?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yup, we went to Fassler and some others. There is a stretch there. Go venture and shop away! :)

      Delete