Sunday 28 September 2014

A couple of weeks back, I saw this on-line and thought I could get it to store some of the stuff that has take up space in the room where we put K's play-house. Affordable and neat too.
When the item came, I was upset that it says 'Double' when I wanted 'Single' due to space constraint. So I sent an enquiry back to the seller and withheld payment. A few days later, they sent me the exact same thing and was I fed up. But I released payment anyway. And now I've got 2 of them, I thought.
Anyhow, I decided to take a look at the reviews on the seller and realised I may have wronged him! Oops....I think the package is not true to the item inside it! And true enough, when the hubs fixed it up on Friday evening, this is what I got.
He then took it upon himself to pack some of the nonsense into the rack and sort of neaten the room a little and the room actually looks big now! I daresay it can even fit in a queen-size bed now. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. and the colour suits ur place too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, doesn't it. Lol....that's why I chose this colour.

    ReplyDelete