Monday 8 September 2014

Although K slept fitfully last Wednesday and Thursday when she was nursing her fever, she slept till 8ish on Friday morning, which is rare. But we took it as good that she was sleeping well and she had a nap too. By late afternoon, she was a lot better.

And so, we went ahead with a Japanese birthday dinner invite by my eldest SIL. She, who is now 55, took care of K during the 19 months before she was enrolled into the childcare centre. And the family misses K so much even now when they don't get to see her, other than church on Sundays.

And on Saturday, the hubs and I, together with K decided to pop by their home to surprise her with a birthday cake. We had dinner and spent some time with them.

Anyway, my SIL is now an Assistant Teacher of a childcare centre! What do you know! After K, she took care of another baby boy till his parents decided to get a maid. And now, she simply adores her charges but I guess it's because she's handling those in playgroup. The cutest age to have around.

As much as she and the family have been such great blessings to the hubs and me and then K, I hope we have been a blessing to them too. She is still so groomed and definitely do not look over 45. Hopefully, I age as gracefully as her and I really wish her many good, healthy years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment