Thursday 14 November 2013

I had such a busy day yesterday, despite my day off and I'm still feeling the after-effects of tiredness at this point of entry.

I woke up at the usual time I would on a working day, made sandwich for the hubs for his breakfast at work, put baby K's laundry to wash, bathe, had my breakfast and off I went. 

I had an exclusive VIP invite to the yearly Crabtree & Evelyn sale and surprisingly, I belonged to the very active members category and was invited to a sneak preview a day ahead of the VIP sale. I had to lug $450 worth of items back home and although I hate cab rides, I had no choice but to hail one back home.

I quickly dropped everything as soon as I reached home and left on a long train ride to Tampines to pick baby K up to collect her passport from ICA. Thankfully, Jeremy was kind enough to pick me up from the train station and sent the both of us to ICA.

Baby K's first passport photo was taken when she was about 4-5 months old and she looks very different. She looks totally like a boy in that photo and fearing that we may not be able to go through airport immigration for our upcoming trip to Bangkok next month, I decided to get a new passport for her. ICA no longer allow the old practice of updating passport photos by pasting the new photo on one of the pages. So despite baby K's passport only having 2 used pages, I have to pay for a new one again in less than 2 years. The e-submission is fantastic but because we went without an appointment, we waited for about 1 1/2 hours for our turn.

Although I have made an appointment for tomorrow, the hubs forgot to revert to me on his schedule and it ended up with the last time-slot being taken up. So I had to do a walk-in yesterday since I was on leave anyway.

Our road trip to Malacca with Jeremy, Ivy and Jerry's family is confirmed although our family may have to leave ahead of them on Wednesday morning because of the hub's work. Oh well, I'm looking forward to some fun times with them. :)

2 comments:

  1. $450 worth of items!!!

    Have fun in your trips. Can't wait till I can travel with B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Maybe that's why I made it to their VVIP list!

      Delete