Saturday 23 November 2013

Baby K spent 1 day at Jeremy's before the hubs fetched her back home yesterday evening. I am glad I went back to work yesterday instead of taking the whole week off. I had so much emails and work to clear!

As the hubs had to go the the new guild house in the late morning today, I was pretty much alone with baby K most of the time and when he returned home, after his nap, I insisted that we go out. And we did but only for about 2 plus hours as we did not want to bring baby K home too late for her nap. Well, now that we can control our timings, we will. We don't like how some tods are still up and awake at the coffee-shops etc at 10pm, sitting there with their parents, and not doing anything.

On another note, Joshua made us so proud with his fantastic PSLE results and getting admitted to the school of his choice. I think no one else in my family have scored such high points. The next step of his journey starts next year. How fast he has grown and I still remember when he was a toddler and how I used to love bringing him out. He doesn't show the same affection to us anymore and I pray that he will continue to grow into a earnest and humble young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment