Monday 29 October 2018

We rescheduled the girl's HYPY and abacus class on Saturday to go shopping in JB. The eldest SIL joined us and this time, from the time we waited for the bus at our place and reaching the mall in JB, it took us about 4hrs. And we couldn't buy many household items this time round especially without a car. 

However, we did manage to buy 2 pair of white shoes and 2 packs of socks for school. And I also managed to get her some long sleeve tops from H&M, for going out. Now we just need to look out for a school bag for her. This time round, I didn't get anything for myself! Maybe I was already feeling tired after the time we had to take to get there. In fact, I was the only one who didn't get anything except for some toiletries.

We reached home late too. Thankfully, I've asked the SIL if she would like to stay over and so she brought her clothes over. 

After church yesterday, we had a feast of Oktoberfest at the club and the eldest brother, SIL, Bev and her boyfriend came over to our home. My house is like a mini-mini arcade. The hubs and brother played carrom while the 'kids' as what the girl termed themselves played 'Happy family' card game. Lol. When Bev's boyfriend left, she and the girl played air-hockey. The size of the table is great for kids but too small for adults so I'll likely put it up for sale in a couple more years time, especially since the girl doesn't seem so keen in playing with it so much now.

It's now back to work and in 1 week's time, we're off for our vacation! Yay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment