Thursday 28 June 2018

Monday's dinner:
Tasted so good, the hubs said I can do this when we have guests come over next time. Awwwhhhh... I hardly work with chicken because for some reason, I find them hard to cook properly. This time, we bought boneless chicken thighs/drumsticks and it's actually no problem at all. I didn't even realise that they sell mince chicken at the supermarkets until recently. That's how often we buy chicken. Next time, I will make shepherd's pie with mince chicken instead. At least everyone in the hubs's immediate family can eat. 

And to digress, this is the girl's 'project' for her art classes.
The hubs brought it back plain and the girl is supposed to design it for the constituency's National Day celebration. We didn't get to do it at all after last Wednesday and I 'forced' them to do something about it on Monday. Procrastinating is the hub's middle name and I absolutely hate it. Thankfully, we managed to get it done quickly.

The girl had some ideas and I searched youtube with her. Saw what we liked and I copied it on paper and she drew it on the kompang. The daddy had to help her eventually but it's all team-work! 

When we brought it back for art class yesterday, there were many nice ones as well. Apparently, it's some competition and the girl is resigned that she will not win. Lol....well, I told her there are so many participants so it's ok. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment