Sunday 20 May 2018

The girl moves up to Primary Ballet from Tots ballet and yesterday was back to class after a 1-month break. After her ballet class, the girl and I went to M's new place and the hubs caught up with us there. He did not come along with us to ballet, as how we do usually, as he is nursing a bad back. So he decided to meet us at M's instead.

I had to go to M's home because she called me on Thursday evening, sounding as panicky as usual, but when we went over, it was nothing. And she kept telling me about the hospital calling her only to realise that whatever it was is already settled. Oh my! I hope this does not happen on a regular basis. 

On Sunday, we were finally able to attend church after 2 weeks away and the hubs had wanted to sit for the 6pm evening service but I wasn't sure if they have a session for K so I felt that we should just go for the morning service. We have decided to look around for another church nearer home because we are always rushing on Sunday mornings and yet turn up a little late for church. However, the girl has already mentioned to the hubs that she misses her kuku and kimkim. We'll probably go back to the usual church next Sunday, especially since the brother is preaching. I do not now about the hubs but I sure miss my brother's preaching style. The only concern the hubs have is people asking how come we can make it since the SIL was sharing with me that they will tell, when asked, that the church is too far for us. Now Sundays after church feels so different. I am sure, it is for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment