Wednesday 20 September 2017

The car, is no more. I first sensed of it when I got home and saw 2 bags full of stuff at the entrance of the storeroom. That's my hubs for you. The suitcase we went to JB with, is still lying at the living room, with only his things inside.

Anyway, I confirmed it when I went to the kitchen and saw an empty lot. It's 1 thing to see the car parked in the lot and of course another to see the lot empty. The feeling of miss starts to trickle in. But oh well, it's just a matter of time. The hubs misses his car a lot more, for obvious reasons. His first .

He got some money back when he sent the car to the yard and the boss there actually offered the hubs slightly more money to have the car's ownership transferred to them because the car is very well kept. Well, except for the engine perhaps. Besides we actually have till December till it's official times up. So there is still 3 months of use in her but at a risk, I suppose.
As I mentioned before, I do not feel a necessity for a car but the hubs would like to get another although his feelings are not as strong as it was. During his recent call to his mother, I overheard the MIL asking the hubs why doesn't he get another car and it just irritates me. Well, looks like we do not have to go out of the way to send her home now! 

Anyhow, the hubs' new thoughts about a new ride is, unless he gets a windfall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment