Monday 4 September 2017

Although I got the girl to start early on the gifts she wanted to make for her teachers for this year's Teachers' day, she still didn't get to give it to them the day before school closed for that 1 day. Perhaps it was because of my business trip followed by the holiday, there was no one to follow through with her.

The girl decided that she wanted to make bracelets again for her teachers. As usual, I helped her knot them up when she finished each design and then helped her packed them. We had bought some beads when we were in Melaka. As she was 3 bracelets short, I made her do them during the long weekend.
Initially, she was wasn't keen on it anymore because in her own words, Monday will not be Teachers' Day anymore. I told her that 'it is better late than never' and thankfully, the eldest brother said the same thing to her when we met on Sunday.

I asked the hubs this morning if he reminded her to give the teachers the bracelets but he too forgot. When I checked her bag when they came home in the evening, I am glad to report that she has distributed them except for 1 because the teacher did not come in today.

Teachers in childcare centres spend more time with our blood. Indeed they also need to be well looked after.

No comments:

Post a Comment