Tuesday 29 August 2017

Landed yesterday, back to work today. The girl was so reluctant to have the eldest SIL go that she cried. Apparently, she didn't miss us that much. I told the hubs, she didn't have time to. She did ask me why didn't I bring back baby no. 2 though. Ya, like it's so easy.

The hubs and I celebrated our 10th year anniversary on this trip. We went Amsterdam, Brussels, Brugge and Rotterdam. I must remind myself when I plan our future itineraries, to allocate more time in between. The hubs with his knee problem and I, with my back, cannot walk as much as we used to anymore. We need to take more breaks when his knee start to ache and my lower back, inflamed. I've joked that we may need to get 1 walking stick for him which doubles up as a stool when I have to sit. This may well become reality.

Thankful for the business class upgrade, I can still work today. When I got home yesterday, I put the girl's laundry to wash, did a bit of unpacking and more today while the hubs rested a bit, as usual, before he went to buy dinner for us.

Routine starts today, again.....thankful once again, for the short week! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment