Wednesday 9 August 2017

Happy National Day all!
This year, we had a smaller gathering at home. Ivy's sister, who lives in the US is back again. Because of the emotional outburst from Jerry, our family is once again disjointed. :( So, I only invited Jeremy and his family as well as the eldest SIL's sis for National Day dinner at home. And I must say, it is so much easier to handle! But of course nothing beats family togetherness.

The hubs made curry with pork belly while I fried up a dish of veg and then we have a pre-packed Imperial Chicken dish. The hubs bought vinegar pork trotters that the 2 sisters love and I made jelly for dessert. So much food to go around.
I did not call my 2 other brothers because we were to have a road trip up to Melaka again! This time we travel the day after National Day with M joining us and the eldest brother and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment