Monday 29 May 2017

The girl had her 4th ballet class on Saturday. We enrolled her at the CC at CCK because most, if not all the CCs convenient to us have Sunday ballets. I've been on a search for one that falls on Saturdays and finally, after a long while. If the hubs is not available, the girl and I can take about a 15 minute train ride and the community centre is just opposite the train station. It's spanking new too. At the moment it works well for us and even without a car, which I foresee by next year. Let's see if the girl continues on her ballet journey and of course, the most important thing is, that she enjoys it.

After ballet on Saturday, we went to the hubs' cousin's new place. He has bought a resale condo in the east because he does not qualify to buy HDB as his wife is not PR and is expecting. They had a momo session and both K and her cousin had fun kneading and rolling the dough. We left at about 9ish, after my repeated urging to the hubs. I still do not like to have K sleep too late past her usual bedtime, which was the routine during our cruise and she fell sick after that.

We didn't have church yesterday which is really an exception because the eldest brother was taken ill. I was quite worried because he hardly falls sick so we bought lunch and went over. We spent some time there and Bev also happened to return from her Hong Kong flight and played with K for a while. The brother is a lot better now, thankfully.

And today at work, the cleaning auntie and a finance colleague gave me ba zhang! My lunch was settled. I love the zhang M used to make but unfortunately, she's not up to all these now. Thankfully she's still her active self, going out with friends and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment