Thursday 25 May 2017

I am quite troubled, worried and whatever way you put it.

Anna has been borrowing from me and started off with few thousands which she has paid up but I always have to be the one to ask for it. Last year, she came to me again. This time because she was setting up her catering business and being the salesperson that she is, made it sound like a sure-earn venture.

Initially I resisted and even told her why. I felt like a blardy loan-shark hounding on her ALL THE TIME for the repayment. But she was almost begging, promising it won't happen, she will pay me at least $10k every month and will pay up by September 2016. But as of today, she still owes me A LOT of money. 

I've kept the whatsapp conversation between us. She even signed several IOUs for each loan  and I've got records of my loan transfer to her. But all I ask for now is her to start repaying me after stopping for almost a year! I really think I need legal advise how I can recover my money back from her.

The hubs says he will create trouble for her blah blah blah. But what's the use? Will it bring my money back in an instant? I don't care if her reputation is spoilt, I just want my money back. I am surprised by the hubs who thinks of silly things sounding like an uneducated person. Even if she is threatened, what if she decides to file for bankruptcy? That's even worse right?

Oh please, return me my moolah! And yes, I am totally disgusted by what are some of the responses Anna has been giving me. Friendship? She ruined it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment