Saturday 21 January 2017

I had my first lo-hei session on Wednesday when my ICT team invited me and the receptionist for dinner while treating a fellow IT colleague from Manila who is in town. My second lo-hei session was on Friday when I brought along another colleague to a corporate lunch at Intercontinental Hotel. It was so grand!

And at today's reunion dinner with the hubs' side of the family, I'm going through a third round of lo-hei. Coincidentally, the FIL's youngest brother just arrived earlier in the day with his wife. The FIL's other younger brother has returned to the UK with his wife a week back and this time, we have another Uncle visiting directly from Nepal.

Earlier this morning, after completing K's laundry, the 3 of us went to Woodlands to stock up on our frozen items. There were so many people there buying stuff for CNY! It's always crowded this time of the year especially when the resident committees all over organise shopping trips here. Thankfully, it didn't take long for us to snag a carpark lot. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do much cleaning in the house because of the reunion dinner in the evening but I managed to set up the CNY goodies! Looking forward to having visitors to our house. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment