Friday 3 October 2014

We're off on a short trip to Penang tomorrow. Our first holiday for the year! Well, this year, K started attending childcare and I joined a new company so we weren't able to fit a holiday in. 

The first reason why I planned this trip was because LC has just given birth last month and her son is now a little over 1 month. She had traveled down to see K too during my maternity leave and I think I should do the same especially since she's such a good friend and of course the SG dollar being stronger. And at the same time, take a breather from everyday stresses, like finally.

And the hubs and I hope to come back to some good news when we return on Tuesday. *Crossing our fingers really tight*

So, have yourself a great long weekend and chill. :)

1 comment:

  1. look forward to the holiday updates. saw the "drama" on fb... hope everything was ok

    ReplyDelete