Friday 17 October 2014

I have become such an 'auntie' that I hope it doesn't affect the way I look or talk.

I was supposed to pick K from school after work today but during lunch time, the hubs text me to say his evening meeting has been cancelled. The screenshot is self-explanatory:
I think K enjoyed herself the most. When we were there, we allowed her to take a kiddy car ride which only cost $2 for 5 minutes as opposed to $5 for 5 minutes the last time she took one at Vivo City. The makeshift stall is owned by a nice elderly uncle as opposed to a group teenagers hired to man the cash register. In short, it is very old-school and K got to 'drive' the car round the open area although most of the time she goes round in circles. 

When her 5 minutes of fun was up, we took a walk in the neighbourhood and was pleasantly surprised to see a few cafes sprouting up. We even finally managed to get K to try on a child's helmet, bought it and hopefully we can convince her to wear it if she wants to bring her balance bike or kick scooter down to the park.

A nice slow evening to end the work/school week. :)

1 comment: