Wednesday 7 February 2018

The hubs has been working late almost everyday which means that I cannot attend the exercise classes like I would love to and which also means that I have to pick the girl up almost everyday now. However, he was able to come home earlier yesterday evening and by that, I meant after 7:30pm which still meant that I had to pick the girl and tabao instead of cooking. I am quite sick of 'tabao-ing' especially since this is not the China e-shopping site. Sigh.

However, shortly after he came back yesterday evening, the 3 of us went to a nearby block to pick this up!
The 2nd brother had text me in the day to tell me of this good deal and the fact that the collection was just behind our block made the decision easier for me to contact the chap to order a tray of them peaches. If the hubs hadn't come back earlier, I would have forgone this because when I asked the whereabouts exactly, the reply I received was 'I am in the van' and when I asked what time to collect, he simply replied 'tonight'. Dodgy I thought. We ended up collecting it from the house and it was filled with the sweet smell of peaches. Apparently, the chap is dealing in fresh fruits supply.

If the hubs was not with us, I would probably have problem carrying the tray back while handling K at the same time walking through the car park.

And so we have about 28 or so peaches in our fridge! Hopefully, they don't spoil on us too soon. Heh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow so many..lol..hw much like tat for 28 peaches ?

    ReplyDelete