Tuesday 18 September 2018

And so the company had a team bonding event organised at Club Med Bintan and all of us snagged a free stay from Friday to Sunday. I had fun the last time I went there many years back with the family owned business. And this time, I had good fun too but didn't get to go on the trapeze as much as I wanted because I arranged for 5 of my colleagues and myself to a spa out of the club premise, which of course was a lot cheaper. So I missed the timing for the trapeze...oh well... :(

Me and my room-mate, a pinoy lady who I'm pretty close to and have lunch with almost everyday took the 1st ferry available to us so that we could arrive at Club Med earlier to check the place out.  We were all split into 3 separate ferry timings.

We managed to slot in a pilates session before gathering with the rest of the company for dinner. 
We had team building activities on Saturday morning and feeling famished at the end of it, went for lunch, showered and off to the spa. It was good being pampered but as much as it was, the aches weren't exactly kneaded away.
And on Saturday night, we boogied the night away. It's been too long since for me, for obvious reasons. 

Overall, we all had good, clean fun. Some of us don't mind future company trips even at the expense of not having anymore budget for the company's annual D&D. Well, let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment